Monday, February 22, 2010

Flooding

Who doesn't love waking up in the morning to maintenance banging on their door? While I scramble to put something decent on (really hate flashing people that early in the morning), hide Zeus (not supposed to have pets) and his toys, etc., my husband answers the door only to find out that we've been flooded. Again. Dryer gets pulled out and once again my dream of having a kitchen island comes true since it is sitting in the middle of my kitchen. The amount of laundry gets doubled because some of the water from upstairs dripped into the closet and I don't know where that water has been. But the worst part? The embarrassement that comes from all the dust bunnies hiding behind washer and dryer and having a repair man see the undeniable proof of what an awesome housekeeper I am. But then again, who pulls out their washer and dryer to clean behind them?

No comments: